I know if you’re a long-time reader, you’re SHOCKED that there is a pink apparel item on this blog, but trust me…aliens have not invaded this blog. Which is of course what an alien would say if they were writing this post and trying to trick you.
But would an alien tell you a dad-joke about strawberries? I think not. So here we go…
A bank was robbed this morning at gunpoint…They suspect it was a strobberry.
So now that you know it’s really me (#dadjokesforever), we can get back to this cute outfit I made you (and you pink-loving lovelies).
Because really, it’s much more peach-ish on the internet…so I can handle it. Plus, that little strawberry is tooooooo cute to pass up, and the rest of the items are true-Katie colors and styles, so it’ll work for this imaginary outfit post.
Plus, it’s berry good to shake it up every now and then, right? ;)
ps. Happy Anniversary to The Husband. Thanks for putting up with me as your wife for three whole years! You deserve at least three beers for that! ;) I love you berry much….okay I’ll see myself out now! ;)
- J.Crew Tortoise Shell Sunglasses
- J.Crew Factory Strawberry Cardigan Sweater
- Sonia Kashuk Red Orange Lipstick
- SugarFix by BaubleBar Statement Earrings
- J.Crew Factory White Ruffle Blouse (need this!)
- J.Crew Factory Red/White Stripe Skirt (also comes in navy)
- J.Crew Black Edit Purse
- Merona Black Block Heel Sandals