Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I ordered these striped pants this weekend, because I thought they might be perfect for some non-boring work pants. I’ll keep you posted, but I’m worried that even in the talls, they might be too short for my giraffe legs!
- Blogger love of the week: Obsessed doesn’t even begin to cover how I feel about this look on Daphne. Blue + white + tulips…say no more! I’ll be recreating this here as soon as the weather can figure itself out over here!
- This might be the prettiest skirt in the history of skirts.
- J.Crew shows you how to style your denim the next time you are in a style rut!
- These striped ankle strap flats are the perfect spring/summer addition to anyone’s wardrobe!
- The last thing I need in my closet is another jacket/coat, but this one is such a fun shape, annnnnd it comes with detachable stripe cuffs! Love it!
- Kudos to LEGO for their new collection featuring five NASA pioneers…who all just happen to be female! Check them out here, and hopefully this is just the beginning of more to come!
- I was just casually browsing Banana Republic the other day for work pants, when I stumbled upon the knockout maxi dress in a gingham print! Guh! Love it and would be so perfect for summer weddings or summer BBQs and everything in between!
- Love the song “Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (one of my current favorite singers)…so naturally, I loved the classroom instrument version by The Roots and Jimmy Fallon and of course, Ed. That banana maraca!
- Scallops + eyelet + a variety of spring colors? Say no more…I’m ordering this pretty blouse!
ps. This “shirt” is a shirt dress tucked into a skirt. Pretty clever, huh? Gotta maximize that wardrobe!
- On Target item: Merona Cognac Tote (similar options below)
- Sunglasses: Target (exact)
- Lip Color: Sonia Kashuk (exact- in Berry)
- “Shirt”: Merona, Target (similar)
- Belt: Madewell (exact)
- Watch: Merona, Target (similar)
- Skirt: Charter Club, Macy’s (exact)
- Heels: Merona, Target (super similar)
Can’t resist a good rabbit pun, especially with the print on this blouse. But I have to confess, I can’t take credit for that title, guys…that was all The Husband’s contribution. What can I say? We were made for each other!
But seriously, what IS happening?!
It’s been a bit since I have written a blog post, since the posts from last week were pre-scheduled for vacation! I’m not even sure I know how to do it anymore, so we’ll start off slow today with a few of my new favorite pieces (and a total dad joke title…par for the course, here).
This J.Crew sweater-blazer is my new best friend (sorry to anyone else who has ever held that title). This might be the first time I’m showcasing it in an outfit post, but I can assure you that you will see it again and again, as I’m constantly wearing it and remixing it in real life. Oh, and it has pockets! Win. It hasn’t been on promo this entire time, but surprisingly, it is 20% off today only (here – with code SHOPFAST), if you want to scoop it up! I’m wearing a small and normally take a medium from J.Crew, if that helps you out with sizing!
And while this outfit would have looked ultra classic with a chic black bag, I couldn’t help adding a dash of color into the mix with my favorite red crossbody purse. The perfect size, the perfect shape, and the perfect color. And if you’re not crazy about the color…it comes in a bunch of other colors and patterns (and is also 20% off today with the same code)!
One more favorite thing? Tomorrow is Friday! Let’s hop to it! ;)
I mean what other cherry pun was I going to use for the title of the first post featuring this fun cherry graphic print dress?
No, but seriously…do you know any others that I should use in the future? Submissions are being accepted. Dad jokes accepted here. ;)
Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- I just picked up this navy/white polka dot tee last week, and I’ll be wearing it forever. So classic and fun at the same time!
- Blogger love of the week: If you guys love travel and pretty pictures, you HAVE to check out Lauren’s blog (and frankly, her Instagram). She has the most gorgeous photos (the Iceland ones are killlllling me right now), and I might just have to stow away in her suitcase for her next trip!
- Old Navy is killing it in the scarf game lately, you guys. They have neck scarves, stripe scarves, and many many more! Check ’em out here!
- 32 of the most wholesome, feel-good things ever. All the awwwws.
- I don’t even like statement/tassel earrings that much…but I love these and might have them sitting in my online shopping cart right now!
- These shoes might not be appropriate for February in most states, but I’m betting they will sell out quickly, so pick up these ankle strap block heels (for under $40) while you can!
- We’re staying in Airbnbs this week while in Texas, and while they’re pretty cool…they’re definitely not as cool as these 55 Airbnbs that are out of this world.
- My gingham neck scarf is one of my favorite, and I’ve found a super similar one here (snag it the next time it goes on sale)!
- Oh man, I truly, truly love when companies make fun of themselves! Love this segment from Madewell and fictional stories about their models and clothes.
- I’m convinced that this dress was made for me…and everyone else that loves navy/red/white plaid.