Ten Things I’ve Loved This Past Week on The Internet:
- What do you do when you want to order ALL of the silk scarves? Find ones that are only $14 and come in 7 different patterns (the mushrooms, you guys!).
- Blogger love of the week: Can you get any more fall-perfect than Holly’s cozy plaid look?! I think not. That poncho!
- This bucket bag in navy (or black or maroon) might have to be one of my five items purchased next month! So chic and affordable!
- You really can’t beat a cozy turtleneck sweater on a cold winter day, so here’s how to style a turtleneck 8 different ways!
- If I had to wear a look all winter long, I might choose this print mixing outfit (but I’d swap out the shoes for ankle boots)!
- Star patterned sweaters are having a moment (see here), but I love this affordable option here. Patriotic to a fault, folks (even now).
- If you need a little sparkle in your step for all the holiday events you are attending this year, might I recommend these beauties?
- And if you need some soothing websites to visit after last week’s news (or any other time that you might be having a crappy day), check out Buzzfeed’s list of soothing websites. Spoiler alert: the giraffe game is the CUTEST!
- I loved this heartwarming dinner table ritual, and hope to enact it now and remember it in 5-10 years when I have kids!
- This winter wrap coat is stunnnning, comes in three colors, and is under $100. Buy it, before I buy them all! ;)
- Bonus: Obsessed with this song from the Hamilton remix album. Sia forever.